Saturday, January 28, 2012

Do You Like Green Eggs and Ham???

Nana came to visit last weekend and brought some eggs with green shells to share from Uncle Richards farm. Zachary, of course, wanted green eggs and ham so after adding a little food coloring he was one happy boy. We have had green eggs and ham twice since then.
Guess who got their first pair of shoes??? This was supposed to be last weeks project but I am a little behind. I have been wanting to try the stardust shoes pattern since before Miss Elsie was born but they are working perfect for her now. They don't even fall off with all of the crawling, climbing, etc. that she does. She may end up with another pair of shoes in the near future.




1 comment:

  1. I love green eggs and ham but only with Zachary!!! I think even Peggy enjoyed them!!!
    It was the best!!! She is still telling me what a great time she had and I had an awesome time too!!!

    ReplyDelete